Orange Popsicle was my favorite summer treat while growing up. I would any day prefer this icy water based orange flavored lolly or pop over the milk based ones. For those who are new to popsicles its basically flavored frozen ice over a stick. So if you are looking for refreshing and juicy Orange flavored Ice lolly/Pop recipe, try this one and sure you will be hooked.
This summer I was craving for these Orange lolly’s and thought of making them at home. I started with keeping it as natural as possible but the taste didn’t ring a bell so finally decided to prioritize taste over health factor 😉 Well sometimes you need to give into your taste buds right!
Finally after a few tries, got the taste I was looking for. Its seriously refreshing and am not kidding when I say we finished 8 Popsicles in a day between the 3 of us. They are that good and addictive. Try it!
- 4 tbsp tang (Orange flavored drink powder)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice (store bought)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp sugar (or to taste)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix everything together till well combined.
- Pour in to Popsicle moulds of choice.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours
- remove from freezer and hold under running water for 10 seconds and the Popsicle should slide out easily.
That’s it, our juicy and refreshing Orange Popsicle is ready, Enjoy!