My hubby is a big Chinese cuisine Fan & Noodles are his favorite. So after trying out a couple of restaurants we both knew that the kind of noodles we like (Indo Chinese) are best when they are made at home. Almost every alternate weekend we like eating noodles, so I keep trying new options. After Vegetable Noodles here is my version of Chilli Garlic noodles using the ready made Chilli Garlic sauce that is available in market.
1 packet of Noodles (uncooked) (150gms)
5-6 small sized spring onion bulbs cut in julienne
Few spring Onions green cut in julienne
⅛ cabbage cut in julienne
1 carrot cut in julienne
½ green capsicum cut in julienne
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste
2 ½ tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1-2 tablespoon oil for cooking
salt & pepper to taste
- Boil noodles as per package instructions. Drain & soak in cold water for about 5 mins to prevent them from cooking further. Drain & mix with 1 tablespoon of oil to prevent them from sticking. Keep aside
- In a wok, heat some oil & once hot add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute & add the spring onions. Saute for a min again.
- Now add the green capsicum, carrots & cabbage. Saute till these veggies a partially cooked. Try to retain the crunchiness of these veggies.
- Add chilli garlic sauce, soya sauce, vinegar & salt pepper. Mix well.
- Add the drained & cooked noodles & mix well till all is well combined.
- Top it with some spring onions green (reserve half for garnishing) & mix well. Cook for about 1-2 mins.
That's it, our Chilli Garlic Noodles are ready. Garnish with some spring onion greens & serve hot!!
Sending this recipe to
Favorite Recipes Event: Pasta or Noodle Dishes
Chilli Garlic Noodles are nice to taste and these are largest way to serve,in this i want Fried Rice Recipehow to prepare.
nice Chilli Garlic Noodles next time i want to try chicken fried rice recipe thanks for this post.
Shweta in the Kitchen
Thanks Victoria, do try them they are quick & easy to make 🙂
Shweta in the Kitchen
Thanks Joe, do try it & let me know if you liked it 🙂
I'm starving as I'm reading this. Your chilli garlic noodles are making me hungry 😉
Glad to follow you Shweta! Noodles look delicious!
looking very yummy!! i am following u once u get time visit my blog also 🙂
Looks yummy. I made it long time back.. u tempted me 🙂
Love this colorful recipe.. Glad to follow u as well....
absolutely fab recipe
noodles are my daughter favorite....will try this delicious recipe for her....
yummy and delicious noodles..
Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen
♥ Priya Ranjit ♥
wow looks great... love the chop sticks and noodles 🙂 great blog.. happy to follow you. Do visit my space http://cooklikepriya.blogspot.co.uk/