Oreo Milkshake is everything you want on a hot summer day!! Its thick, creamy, delicious and satisfies all the sweet cravings!! Made with just 4 ingredients - oreo cookies, vanilla icecream, chocolate syrup and milk, its sure a family favorite!!
With the temperatures soaring, intake of smoothies & milkshakes are on the rise too. Oreo Milkshake recipe is simple that hits the right spots and satisfies all your sweet cravings on a hot summer day. Made with just 4 ingredients, this thick luscious cookies and cream ice cream milkshake is a favorite here. I know this is indulgence but sometimes we all need it, isn't it?
Let make some Oreo milkshake
We will need
Cookies - My choice of cookies for this milkshake are classic oreo cookies but honestly you can play around with different flavors.
Icecream - I've used vanilla icecream to make my oreo shake but you can use chocolate icecream too or combination of vanilla & chocolate will work as well.
Milk - We use whole milk so that's what I've used, you can use 1% or 2% or skim milk or even vegan alternatives like almond, or soy milk.
Chocolate Syrup - I like how well chocolate syrup blends well with the Oreo so I add just a tbsp but if you don't have any you can completely skip it or add ¼ tsp (or to taste) cocoa powder.
Garnishing - whipped cream and some crumbled oreo cookies. This is totally optional. But if you want that restaurant style milkshake experience don't skip this!
How to make an Oreo milkshake
The recipe for oreo milkshake couldn't be easier!!
In a blender, In a blender, add all the ingredients - milk, icecream, cookies and chocolate syrup and blend together to get a creamy and frothy Oreo Milkshake. If you prefer a very chilled milkshake, add some ice cubes too while blending.
Pour it into one tall glass (or two small ones as in picture) and top it with some whipped cream (optional) and crushed oreo cookies. Enjoy!!
That's it, our super creamy and decadent Oreo Milkshake is ready. Have this as breakfast, snack or even as dessert. Enjoy!!
More shakes/smoothies to try:
Hope you enjoy this Oreo Milkshake as much as we do!! If you give this recipe a try, we did love to hear from you ❤️ Please let us know your rating ⭐️and feedback in the comments below. Thank you!
- 5 Oreo cookies of choice, using the classic version
- 1 cup milk of choice, using whole milk
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream or chocolate or combination
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- icecubes optional
- 2 Oreo cookies
- Whipped cream as required, optional
- In a blender, add all the ingredients - milk, icecream, cookies and chocolate syrup and blend together to get a creamy and frothy Oreo Milkshake.
- For very chilled milkshake, add some ice cubes too while blending.
- Pour it into one tall glass (or two small ones as in picture) and top it with some whipped cream (optional) and crushed oreo cookies. Enjoy!!
- If you like your milkshake less sweet, add just the cookies and leave the cream (sandwiched between cookies). Or add less icecream.
- Another option is to skip the whipped cream garnishing as even that adds sweetness to this drink.